Have you missed THIS FACE? I've definitely missed showing it off!
I'm such a snobby mom....I think my kids are ridiculously gorgeous, and I love to let people know it!!
(Hi guys, excuse my drool, I'm teething. Thanks. Allison)
Roo in pigtails.
Unfortunately these suckers were only in place for about 3 seconds. They were sooo cute on her, and I wish she'd let me take the time to put them in straight and all nice. Hopefully soon!!
Cam loves to push his baby sis all over the place. He is starting to learn how to play with Allie now that she can crawl and isn't quite so 'fragile'. Today in Church, they were cracking each other up so loud....we had to separate them!! And that is exactly why I want more kids!! I have always felt strongly that my kids will all need and rely on each other for friendship & support in this scary world!!
It was sooo fun to decorate the tree with Cameron this year!! There are big open gaps with no ornaments, while some branches have like 4 ornaments on one......but we don't care!! We let him do it his way. He had a blast, and this year (and probably every year from now on) is all about the kids. I was giddy as I wrapped up their gifts the other night. I cannot wait for Christmas morning!!
Hope you're all having yourselves a Merry Little Christmas Season!!
We sure have been! My beautiful man and I have been enjoying "tree-lit" romantic dinners, and I'm just soaking up each day because I LOVE this time of year!!









7 Happy Thoughts:
Hey! I live in the 1400 court and somehow happened upon your blog via a little blog hopping (I know, I need to get a life. :) ) but I can't help but notice your lovely cinderblock walls match ours! Is your man a U of U student too? :)
From one mom of an active little girl to another!
My unsolicited advice on doing Allie's hair is strap her in her booster seat and do her hair while she is eating or playing with something. Then work fast. Do this every day so she gets used to you doing her hair. Don't wait for anything because by then she won't let you do it. And if you use elastics with the barrettes they will stay in for longer than 3 seconds.
Awesome, Thanks Tristan! I've been trying to get her used to keeping bows in her hair, but she still pulls them out over and over and over.....
I'll have to start putting little ponytails in NOW!! I'll keep ya posted!
Sarah...I blog hop allll the time! Welcome and thanks for reading! Yep, we're cinderblock students too!
Now isn't that a cute roots shirt on miss allie... adorable!! Love the shots of your cute kiddies... looks like you guys are getting all ready for the holidays!!
Cute pictures! I love Allie's little pigtails. I'm glad Cameron had fun decorating the tree. It looks like he did a great job :) Miss you guys!!
Hi Princess Allie!!! you are SOOO gorgeous!! I can't wait for Christmas too!! (And can't wait for next year that we can have a tree in our nice large THREE bedroom apt.) ha ha
Becca, Thanks for your awesome uplifting posts! Sometimes I let LIFE get to me... and you help remind me to breathe and smile:) thanks
Post a Comment