Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cupcake


Because she's sooo sweet, I like to call Allie my 'Cupcake with a bow on top'.
(That's for you, Tristan!)

Today I was looking at websites about snack ideas for an 11-month old.  One article started out like this:
"Your 11-month old is quickly leaving babyhood as she is busy exploring the world......"

Leaving babyhood.
I felt a lump in my throat.
Allie Roo, please don't grow up so fast......


Speaking of growing up, this morning Cam was walking around the house stomping his feet and yelling and hitting things..... I said, "Cameron, what's the matter?  What are you so upset?"

He said:
"Mom, it's okay, I'm just freaking out."

6 Happy Thoughts:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

So cute! Allie's hair and Cam freaking out!

I'm not much of a baby person. I love babies when they get to be this age - the age where they are still little but they are completely mobile and babbling and so cute you want to bottle them up like perfume.

Becca Jane said...

Haha, yes Tristan, that's EXACTLY the age that Allie is at....I don't want it to end!!

Meka said...

I was reading below.... I am terrified of flying too!! I will do everything I can to not fly ever again in my life! No bad experiences just i'm just a baby!

What did you find for snack ideas? I am struggling with that a bit, Eden is picky and pukes when she doesn't like something, like fruit!

I don't like how fast they grow up! It's crazy!!

starnes family said...

Just freaking out. I love it! They grow up so fast.

Missy said...

"I'm just freaking out." Lol! Cam is so cute!
I love those pictures of Allie. She is just so adorable!

Jenny said...

I love your kids. They're so cute. Nate brought Cam home teaching this morning and it was so fun! He said, "Hey, Jenny! Wanna come to nursery today?" Heck yeah, Cam. Except I had to go to primary instead. I asked him if we could just come babysit him sometime instead.