Yesterday we went out and got Cam some snow gear for this Winter. As you can tell, he was a little excited! We headed outside for some fun in the snow.
Our courtyard has the perfect little sledding hill, and it was gorgeous weather!
After a few trips down with mom & dad, he got brave enough to go by himself.
Then Daddy took him on the BIG hill behind our complex.
Wipe Out!!
Cam jammin' on Daddy's guitar. He has all of the words memorized to John Mayer's "Say" and "Free Fallin'". It's the cutest thing ever.









9 Happy Thoughts:
Look how close you are to the mountains! Wow.....I'm missing the Rockies right now since we moved to KC from Denver in May.
Enjoy it all!
Great pictures, as always.
Awww, the snow caped mountains in the background make me sooooo homesick. Very cute sledding pictures.
You guys got way more snow then we did!!!
Training up your very own John Mayer? ...awesome.
The scriptures said "train up a child in the way he should go"...does that mean he's leaning towards a musical career, lol? Great scenery! People are still wearing shorts and t-shirts here and we live in Easten Canada, hehehehe!
Haha, no, other than memorizing words, Cam actually isn't the most musically inclined kid....I think Allie will be our artistic child, and Cam is more of a brainy jock!
he's such a cute happy boy!
Becky- I love the pic of you and Cam on the sled!!! I'd love to see a video of him playing the guitar and singing... so cute :-)
What a cutie! I loved seeing him all bundled up in the snow. We'll be visiting snowyland at the end of the month and I can't wait to see what Hazel thinks of it! :)
Post a Comment