This is what I got for Allie's room from JK Vinyl. I'm happy to finally have something for her wall. Sadly, her room has been the most neglected as far as decorating goes. I have some fun ideas, but I just haven't gotten around to working on them yet.
Two yummy Turkey dinners coming up this week.....can't wait! Last year I was largely pregnant, so I couldn't stuff myself like I really wanted to, ha! I will make up for it this year.
Happy Sabbath everyone.




5 Happy Thoughts:
So cute!! Love your new vinyl!
very cute, I would love to do something like that for Karington's room. She has wooden letters but the O keeps falling down! Drives me nuts!
Cute wall decor!
Yes, you have last year to make up for. Eat, eat, eat!
Cute! Do they come down and go up somewhere else when you move?
No, sadly they aren't reusable.
Post a Comment