Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It Has Begun.....

Despite not feeling well this week, Allie is finally crawling!  I was so excited to be able to write this in her journal.  This morning she hesitantly inched forward a few inches.....and she's been practicing all day.  By the time she was ready for bed, she was all over the place!!!  She was eating paper, eating my glue gun, eating ribbon and flowers......guess I can't be a lazy mom anymore!!!  I could barely pick stuff up fast enough!!



And she got a congratulatory smooch on the nose.  I love how the dimple proves she's smiling!!

It has begun.  The mayhem of two mobile children.

Maybe this will help squelch my baby hunger a little.  Maybe....

4 Happy Thoughts:

Missy said...

So fun! I love it when my babies start crawling! Allie is so adorable! Cam is such a nice big brother :)

Merilee said...

That kiss is so sweet. I love her little dimple. It's so cute!

starnes family said...

Yep, she's on the move! So cute. Love the smooch, too.

Jenn said...

yay allie!
...awww, what a cute big brother! :)