Monday, November 16, 2009

Fixed

I'm so glad our computer is fixed!  It's only been a few days....and it's just insane how much I accomplished by not having the internet drawing me in hour after hour!  I almost don't want it back, ha!

The Fall Boutique was on Saturday.  We had 16 vendors come.  It was soooo fun!  Everybody had such CUTE stuff to sell, and it seriously took a lot of will power to not turn around and spend everything I made!  We didn't have a ton of traffic due to a lame snowstorm....but we still did good.  Every vendor sold some product....and I hit my personal goal for my own sales, so I was really happy.  We're doing another Boutique in a few weeks down at my brother's house in Sandy....and another one up here in March.

So here are the latest pics of my freaking adorable children.


Making bows the night before the Boutique.


Cam came up to me on Friday and said, "Mom, can I have a healthy carrot?  Eating healthy gives you energy."  Right on.


 These eyes......are beautiful.

8 Happy Thoughts:

starnes family said...

Those eyes! Gorgeous.

Happy for you that the sale went well.

The bows behind you in the pic look like such fun. If we were not on such a tight budget right now, I'd be indulging!!!!!

Becky said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Allies' eyes!!! Sorry I couldn't make it to the boutique. Maybe I can come to the one in March! We should get together soon! Miss you all!

Kristi Drennan said...

Okay the carrot comment is to DIE for awesome!

Let the party begin... said...

Can I just say, I love those kiddies of yours!!!!!

Jenny said...

Your kids are absolutely beautiful! I love Allie's little dimple. Sorry I missed the boutique! I really wanted to come over there, but I've been a little sick and didn't want to spread anything since you are finally getting better.
In the next few weeks, I'd like to come see your bows. Our niece is 8 months old and has wild out of control hair and I think some cute bows would be perfect for Christmas.

ashley said...

Your kids have killer blue eyes!

Missy said...

Aww, I love that first pic of Allie! So adorable! Cam is so cute...I'm glad he likes healthy food :)

Allison Drew said...

Are you kidding me?! Cutest kids ever!