Casey, your comments are always some of my favorites....even though we've never met! I love bloggy friends!!!
I looked EVERYWHERE for leggings that I liked. I couldn't find anything that was affordable & adorable. So I finally scored these on Ebay....I got white, pink, & black....3 pair for $16! They're really thick, just perfect for Winter, I love them!!! Baby Gap has really cute ones too, but they were $10/pair, crazy!!
3 Happy Thoughts:
I think they're cute b/c they are so tiny and full of promises....a new life to cherish....a whole precious life ahead. Magic.
Where are the leggings from?!
Casey, your comments are always some of my favorites....even though we've never met! I love bloggy friends!!!
I looked EVERYWHERE for leggings that I liked. I couldn't find anything that was affordable & adorable. So I finally scored these on Ebay....I got white, pink, & black....3 pair for $16! They're really thick, just perfect for Winter, I love them!!! Baby Gap has really cute ones too, but they were $10/pair, crazy!!
so glad that you found some!!! baby feet are sooo cute, love the top comment. They are so soft and new.
Post a Comment