I am humbled today.
I have been taught today.
I have felt my Savior's love for me today.
I know He lives.
It is my privilege to testify of Him.
I have had some questions and things on my mind lately. My loving Father in Heaven blessed me with some beautiful answers and solutions today. It's funny how these things happen. Never in the way you expect. I love that He requires faith before He sends his answers. Faith is a gift. It allows us to come to know God and love Him in a way that we couldn't love if He just fixed all of our problems right when we asked. Even though they don't usually read my blog, I want to thank my wonderful parents for a phone call they gave me today. It humbled me greatly, and I am extremely grateful for the answer to my and Nate's prayers they gave us today. We weren't praying for this outcome. At all. But for whatever reason, our loving Heavenly Father, along with our loving earthly parents, decided to bless us with peace. Everything is going to be okay.
Also this evening, we had a Relief Society meeting with Elder Ringwood, of the Quorum of the Seventy. He was the mission president after mine in Korea....and he was our Stake President here at the U last year. We love this man!! He is an incredibly powerful speaker....but at the same time, he makes you feel like you are all just sitting around his living room. So comfortable. Through him, the Spirit spoke to me tonight. Loud & clear. An answer. I wish I could elaborate more....and maybe one day I will. I just want to share that I know that Jesus Christ lives. He knows us. He loves us.
My Patriarchal blessing says, "Much is given to you, but much is required of you." I know exactly what is required of me right now. I have been given sooooo much, and I am going to continue forward in faith and do the things I know the Lord needs me to do. Difficult days lie ahead.....I have no doubts about that! But I am not scared, I have peace. My heart is filled with peace.


4 Happy Thoughts:
Thanks for that beautiful message Becca! What a sweet reminder!
What a wonderful post. Thanks for sharing this with us!
That is great!
Wow Becca. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment