Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trying So Hard

Allie is trying so hard to learn how to scoot & crawl.....
...but sometimes she gets discouraged.
It's okay, Allie! You can do it!!

7 Happy Thoughts:

The Full Nelson said...

it's so cute how babies will be trying so hard to crawl and then just bury their heads into the carpet. Keep trying Allie!

Meka said...

Haha aww Eden does that too, she gets so tired and just puts her head down. Allie has such beautiful eyes!

Kristi Drennan said...

That made me GIGGLE

Missy said...

Oh, so cute :) Love her!

Michelle Morris said...

I can't believe how beautiful she is! The 2nd picture is hilarious. You can just see the desperation. Adorable. Thanks for recommending that book. I got it from the library today and I'm already half way done. I can't put it down! Needless to say, I haven't gotten much work done tonight.

The Frasers said...

Will is crawling now. It's INSANE! Lets hang out today, what do you think?

We Joneses said...

aww that is darling!!!