Friday, September 25, 2009

Why Me?

Why am I sooo blessed? What did I do to deserve my family and this beautiful life I have? How did I snag such a HOT boy? When Nate & I were dating, I'd forget how HOT he is when we'd go a few days without seeing each other. Then I'd pull up to his house or he'd knock on my door.....and wham....the hotness is just overwhelming! The best part is....after 5 years of being together, I STILL feel the way EVERY time he walks through the door.

I love my boys soooo much. They both have the most beautiful faces I've ever ever seen!!

And don't even get me started on this little beauty. I could just eat her with a spoon.



A big shout-out and thank you to my new bloggy friend, Meka, over at Beautiful Baby for Allie's new Winter hat! She's a cute little pink bear cub!!
And of course, pudding-faced Cam had to give it a try too!! It's cute on him....maybe I'll order him a bow-less hat!

5 Happy Thoughts:

Meka said...

Awww families are the best! I guess the hats DO stretch, I probably shouldn't be so paranoid about the size! She looks cute in hers, good choice on the pink and brown! I posted that highlight on my blog (hiltonherd.blogspot) A lot of my friends have girls and I think they will like your stuff! Oh and your son looks pretty good in pink too!

Erica said...

Really cute hat:)

Missy said...

I have to say I giggled while reading this post...just something about my brother being called hot makes me giggle!
I'm so glad he has you Becca! I know that you make him a better person! You two are wonderful together!
Oh, and I'm glad to have you as a sister! You're the best!

Becca Jane said...

Haha, yeah sorry to break it to ya, Missy, but your brother is a hottie! :)

Let the party begin... said...

Have I told you lately how adorable your kids are, lol? Love Cam's chocolate face. I so know what you mean about your feelings for your honey. I feel the same way about mine and it will be 19yrs this December.