Oh-jey pahm, sun-gyo-sah teh-hwey ee-suss-soy-yo.
Um...it's really hard to write Korean in English, so I'll just stop! We had a Korea Seoul West Mission Reunion last night. Not very many came, but it was fun! The Bangerters have a gorgeous new mansion...as you can see! We had Korean food, which was heavenly! Cameron was crazy....can you even see him in this picture? You can't? It's cuz he was running. Nonstop. The ONLY kid of the group who wouldn't hold still. Why us?? Our mission president and his awesome wife are to the far left of this picture. We love them!!
I got to see two of my beautiful mission companions! So fun!! Good thing Kim-Ro-Eun speaks perfect English cuz my Korean is pretty much gone.

Despite being tired, Allison was as angelic as always. Gorgeous girl. She's starting to scoot around a little. She might end up crawling around 9 months like her brother! I'm so glad she's not really mobile yet....makes life easier on me!!

BYU Football game tonight! Nater gets off work just in time, yay! I love Football season!


4 Happy Thoughts:
How fun! I'm sure it was neat to see some of your mission companions. Cute picture of Allie! Riley wants to play with her again.
Go Cougars!
no! Go utes! Tell Cameron that Rusten says Go UTES! We miss you guys.
Crawling at 9 months? Lucky! My boys started walking at 9 and 10 months and Natalie was crawling at 7 months. McKenzie was my only one who gave me a break and walked at 13 months. Life definitely gets more difficult when they get mobile. How nice of Allie to give you a little more time before you have to chase after two kids!
LOVE that picture of Allie.
Post a Comment