I love Sundays. They are always a good day. I feel like blogging. My babies are both napping, dinner is in the oven, and Nate is preparing his Home Teaching lesson. It's just a happy day. So onto my random Sunday thoughts:
Nate & I have been playing tennis a lot lately. It's so fun! Allie just hangs out in the stroller, and Cam loves to chase all of the balls we miss (which sadly are a lot!). It's a great family outing every time! Nate's been playing easy on me, which I like because then I have a chance! If he plays his best, then I get creamed! Aahh, my sexy athletic man.... I'm no match for his sheer serving power! Ace!! I have still been walking in the mornings, it's been tough to drag myself out the door, but once I'm out there, it definitely pays off!!
On a sadder note, this week I found out that a few couples I know are getting or have gotten divorced. It just is so heartbreaking to see how easily Satan can get into our homes and relationships. Nate & I talk a lot about divorce....and I don't mean divorcing each other, ha! We talk about how we would NEVER let our relationship get to that point. We decided that divorce happens for two reasons. 1) The couple stops communicating (in all of it's forms). and 2) One or both people stop putting the needs/happiness of the other first. Or I guess they put their own needs/happiness first. Does that make sense? Anyway, it's even sadder when children are involved. Nate & I will never get divorced. We laugh together and love each other way too much for that!! We NEVER fight, and like I love to say, Our life is beautiful!!
I'm teaching combined Priesthood/Relief Society next month....on budgeting. WHY do they keep asking me? This is my 3rd lesson in less than a year!! I'm so nervous...I'm NOT a public speaker! I enjoy talking about finance in general, but I'm not very good at talking about budgeting specifically.
Nate's aunt & uncle are getting sealed in the temple this week. I can't wait! Kurt & Patti are some of the funnest people to be around. We love you guys!! Both Allie & Cam have check-ups this week.... Luckily Cam doesn't need any more shots until he's 5. Allie won't be quite as fortunate....
On to some pics:
Allie eating peas! She's hilarious, she kept giving me these HUGE slimey green grins between every bite. It was nasty, but so adorable too!
We decided to have Cameron get a job at Target to help us with some income. Haha!! Cam has been staying plenty busy on that bike of his! He's also taken a liking to Allie's baby food....sounds nasty, but hey, he'll down jars of squash & sweet potatoes like it's candy. No salt, no preservatives....fine with me!!! Such a healthy little dude!

Beautiful Allison. I bought this dress the day after I found out I was having a girl. It has been hanging in her closet for forever, it finally fits!! I love it! It's fitted up top and then flares out....like a ballroom dancing dress.
I was trying to get a picture of the 3 of them, but Cam kept ducking behind the chair!!!
Allie is the smiley-est baby I've ever seen. She rolled over this week, finally! I can't wait to see how much she weighs now. She seems to grow bigger every day. She's not even eating many solids yet. She'll eat a few bites a day, but she doesn't stay interested for very long....yet! She just wants her mommy!! And that's fine with me!! I'm also pretty sure she's teething. I'm going to enjoy her gummy grin for as long as I can! I remember I cried when Cam's first tooth popped through because I knew I'd never see his gummy grin again.


4 Happy Thoughts:
that's so cool that you are able to sell all those cute baby things again!!! I love all your pictures... such beautiful children... I love little allie's dress it is tooo fun!!! she is a very happy little baby!!! Now you have me wanting to play tennis, and I've never been a big tennis player, there are courts by my parents house and we walked by the other night and I really wanted to play!! Some day soon!!!
Cute dress!!
I'm excited to check out the petal princess goodies! Love love her little dress!
Congrats on selling again! Your babies are so cute...I love Cam's cheeky little grin. We've had a few couples in out ward that has split up too and it is sad to see. Darren and I talk a lot and when we don't I find that's when we argue the most. Either way, we really work hard at making our marriage work. I sure know I love that man of mine, to pieces, lol, so I'm not about to part with him.
Post a Comment