Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happiness is....

Buying your little boy his very first bike:


I'm not exaggerating when I say that Cameron rode bikes for atleast 4 hours yesterday. And the day before that...and the day before that. He's obsessed. The bike he's been riding isn't his....it's his friend Jackson's bike, who has been out of town. We decided it was time to get Cam his OWN bike when he woke up and was already outside on his bike at 7:45 a.m.!!!

So we got him a little cheap bike at Walmart this morning. He's gonna ride this thing into the ground!!!

Funny side story: I asked Nate to read me the serial # off the bike so we could register it (you have to register bikes at the complex so you can store them in the laundry rooms). Anyway, he reads it off:
Nate: "SNHB...."
Me: "B or V?"
Nate: "B...as in buttocks."

Thanks Honey, got it. I love Nate.

3 Happy Thoughts:

The Bing's said...

hahah nate is too funny... of all the words he could have chosen... Cam is too cute with the bike!!! Love his happy little face!! I rode a bike a few weeks ago with Kathy's kids here at my parents house (I'm on their computer right now) and it was soooo fun, I'd forgotten how great it was to ride a bike!

Let the party begin... said...

I guess using Bob would have been too mundane, lol! Cam is so adorable and such a boy.

Missy said...

b as in buttocks...yeah that sounds like my brother all right :)

That is so cute how excited Cam is about his new bike. How fun!