In case you care, HERE is Stroller Saga Part 1. It's pretty boring, but you're welcome to read it.
So we decided to sell our Sit N Stand stroller. Turns out we haven't liked it very well. It's not very comfortable for the kids, and I have a hard time pushing it. More often than not, we end up just using our green Graco single stroller and if Cam gets tired, we just carry Allie and let him ride. Not overly ideal. In fact, at Heritage Park the other day, I ended up putting Allie on Cameron's lap in the Graco stroller and had to push them both uphill in gravel. Not cool.
So last night I bought this side-by-side Jeep umbrella stroller. It was a killer deal at Toys R Us. We'll see if 3rd double stroller's a charm....



4 Happy Thoughts:
We have the same one. We love it. It was our second double stroller, the first was given to us and we left it in the mall in Independence Missouri because we refused to push it another second. I feel your double stroller pain :)
This is the stroller we have, it has been the only one we've had, but I love it, partly because it folds down so compactly for a double. Hope you like yours!
I was ready to sell ours too (just because Karen has gotten a little old for it and she'll be in school next year). But I accidentally ran over one of the wheels and bent it. We have to see if we can replace it.
I took the kids out for a walk today and loved it! It feels just like a regular umbrella stroller, and Cam can jump in and out of it as quickly as he did the Sit n Stand one anyway! Yeah Cheryl, it folds up so I can carry it with one hand, love that!
I know some of you are probably laughing at me for going through strollers like this, but we used the Joovy a lot over the past year and this Jeep one is definitely better for us!
Post a Comment