Sunday, July 26, 2009

Photography

So I feel like my blog is turning into more of a photo blog. I think my children are beautiful, and I can't help but take pictures of them every day!! If you're sick of seeing my kids, then don't read my blog!! :)

Allie looked quite festive in her cutie outfit for Pioneer Day.

Cam spent the entire afternoon swimming with his cousins. We love to spend time with Nate's fun family!!
Allie got to try out some carrots yesterday. She still just likes to play more than eat!! I've started making some of my own babyfood for her. She eats the fresh, homemade stuff a lot better than the jarred food. This picture melts me.

We've decided to get Nate a fancy schmancy camera. Most likely a Nikon D60, but he's still thinking about it. I'm more than thrilled to turn over the job of photographer to him now!! He has learned so many cool things in his photography class. He's taught me a few things he's learned, but he has a more creative side than I do. He took the top 2 pics of this post. I still just take boring head-on, centered pics (like the carrot one)!! He likes using different angles & features now. He's going to start posting some of his "work" on his blog too.
My sisters are both in town this week from Wisconsin & New Orleans. It's been a year since I've seen them. Can't wait to hang out with 2 of my best friends, see their kids, and have them meet Allie. My nephew Sam is 13, and he & Nate have become best buds over the years. I think Sam is the brother that Nate never had, and same for Sam. He only has sisters too. They get SO excited to see each other each summer. Should be a fun week!!

4 Happy Thoughts:

Lindsay Z said...

I love love LOVE the dress that Allie is wearing!!!!

The Full Nelson said...

Super cute dress on Allie, the little clips are very cute. If poor karington had some hair I'd try those too!

The Bing's said...

I was hoping for more pictures!!! Such cuties, allie looks like she is loving the new menu!! New cameras are fun, I want to take a photography course just to learn how to use my new camera... photograph is so fun! Have a blast visiting with the fam... can't wait for more pictures!

The Seiuli's said...

I love those pics! I'm totally stealing that idea with your feet and Allie's. I love that a TON! Way to go Nate. Your family is adorable!