Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Beautiful Family

Yesterday Nate & I had a hilarious experience that made us both appreciate each other even more than we already do. Let's just say that we're both very grateful that he got a 'Dear John' letter on his mission!! We just crack up (and sort of cringe) at what both of our lives could have been like if we had not married each other. We try not to think about that sort of thing very often.... But yesterday gave us no choice! Some people in Nate's past have some serious immaturity issues, and we have been cracking up for TWO days over it. Like seriously laughing hard!!


My beautiful Nate. I LOVE THIS BOY!! He's all mine....and despite what certain people might think, I highly doubt he's going anywhere.... haha!! This picture was taken a few years ago, but it's one of my favorites!!

My beautiful, slobbery, pudgy little sweetheart. I LOVE putting these tiny clippies in her hair.



My beautiful dirty-face, crazy-hair Cam!

2 Happy Thoughts:

Hillary said...

Who took that first pic of Cam... I LOVE IT

Becca Jane said...

Finally a comment, geez! Thanks Hillary!! Haha, jk!
Nate took it. I was making him laugh and Nate had the camera. I think the key with kids is to get them close up.