Wednesday, July 15, 2009

6 Months

Allison Jane ~ 6 months old

I just cannot get over how quickly this year is flying by. My baby girl is already 6 months old!! Nate & I decided to have a fun tradition for our "half birthdays". The kids & I get a new book on our half birthdays, and Nate gets a new video game (nice, honey!). It's been fun to have that little something to look forward to. The nice thing about the kids having birthdays in July & January is that they'll both get a little present while the other is celebrating their birthday, so hopefully no jealous tears (unless they take after my oldest brother....he's in tears in EVERY picture of all of our birthday parties, haha!!). So looks like Allie & I are heading to the bookstore today, I wonder what she'll pick!! :)

Allie, thank you for making these past 6 months the happiest of my life. You are the sweetest baby girl I've ever met, and I can't imagine our family without you. Daddy, Cam & I love you so much.

1 Happy Thoughts:

Missy said...

So sweet :)
Happy 6 months Allie!