Thanks to Nate's photography class, he's been taking a TON of pictures, and I love it!!!
So as a joke, Nate bought me the High School Musical Dance Pad for the Xbox. It was a steal and still brand new in the box. So we tried it out.....and it was an absolute blast!!! I was exhausted after a few rounds. Nate loved it and played it for an hour trying to beat his own scores. Hilarious!!! I have a few videos of him dancing, but he told me he'd divorce me if I posted them.
Allie is feeling better and is back to being all smiles. Her hair seems like it's suddenly getting thicker, longer, and it is starting to have some lighter streaks in it. I think all of our kids will have dark hair, but it'll be interesting to see if hers ends up lightening. I gave her some banana the other day and she loved it! She didn't spit any of it out, so I think she's going to do awesome when I start her on solids in 2 weeks!!

Busy week ahead with lots of fun plans!! LOTS more pictures and blogging to come.....














7 Happy Thoughts:
Allie's dress is SO cute!
Allie's outfit is super cute! I LOVE temple square...too bad it's so far for me!! There is something just sooo impressive about the Salt Lake Temple! I loved being able to go there though and do a session and see all of the impressive things around there. Nate must have got some lovely photos...that HSM dance thing look great too!
Cute dress on Allie! These pictures are so fun!
love the pictures, good job Nate!
Gorgeous pictures and sweet babies! Miss Allie looks so sweet in her beautiful dress. I love the picture of Nate and Cam walking. You look great!
Those are some cute pictures! I love little Allie's smile!
I can't believe how big she is getting... She looks absolutely adorable in that dress.... I love it:)
Post a Comment