My friend & I were talking about John Mayer the other day, so I was looking back at my blog post about THE CONCERT. It still gives me chills how amazing it was! If you want to check it out, click HERE!!
Nicole sent me a few more sneak peek pictures of the kids. I put them on Facebook, but I know some of my devoted readers aren't on FB, so here you go!! LOVE THEM!! Can't wait to see the rest!!
I'd like to change that quote to "Let him sleep....for when he wakes, he is never still or quiet!!"
I LOVE this quote she put on the picture of the kids sitting together. I wish I had this kind of relationship with my brothers. I've always hated being so far behind the rest of my siblings. I hope Cam & Allie can grow up and be great friends forever!!
And I also LOVE this quote she used for Allie! I LOVE the purple she put on the flower. It's actually a blue flower, but I love what she did with this picture!!!!! This might be going in a frame in her room!!


6 Happy Thoughts:
adorable-ness
I know what you mean about the never still or quiet thing. But that picture is awesome with that quote. Can you imagine the things our kids will do when they grow up?
I love the quotes with the pictures that is sweet!
Hey I just looked at the Petal princess blog and I was just going to tell you that most of her stuff is off ebay, she is just buying it and then selling it for more.
Erica, I do not buy my stuff off of Ebay. I don't really know why you think that, but I do not purchase off ebay at all. I have wholesale sites I purchase certain items from,but not ebay.
Becca, by the way these are adorable photos! I love them, and I love the quotes that she added. They are precious.
So Awesome! I love how she put those quotes with those pics. How did she do that? You should definately frame all of them! Your kids are too adorable!
Post a Comment