We enjoyed a fun holiday yesterday as a family. Nate captured the entire day in pictures, which I'm just loving! I'm usually the "photographer", so it has been nice to let him take care of that!! Although....this does mean that I end up in more pictures, which I'm not happy about!!
Nate had an assignment to take a portrait. He got this great shot of Cameron early in the morning.
Allison has started solids now. She does pretty well, but it's still more about playing than eating at this point! I'm just giving her a few bites a day and not rushing it at all.


Goofy Cameron. Such a silly face.

After breakfast, we headed out to play some tennis. Unfortunately the courts at both Sunnyside Park and East High were taken. So we went down to Liberty Park. You have to pay to play on their courts, so we didn't end up playing. But we discovered this awesome park with a fun water fountain. Cameron had a blast!! I'm excited to take him more often now when it's hot outside.



Nate's getting good at taking pictures, I think! Sweet Allie girl!!
Then in the evening, we headed over to Nate's grandma's for a Wood Family BBQ. These are always fun, and we have the BEST food!! I love Nate's family!
Uncle Kurt at the BBQ. He and his awesome wife are getting sealed in the temple in a few weeks. SO exciting!!









2 Happy Thoughts:
Almost didn't see this post. Fun day!
The pictures look great!! Good job Nate.
Post a Comment