Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hole In One

We had a blast yesterday. We had a gift card to Boondocks, so we went mini-golfing and played some skee-ball. I can't believe I'd never been there before, it was such a fun place!! Nate & I want to go back by ourselves sometime so we can do the go-karts & bumper boats & laser tag. Anyway, we got our golf stuff and went up to the first hole. Cameron set his ball down, gave it a whack...and got a hole in one! It was hilarious, we were laughing sooo hard!!!



Cameron being silly in the car. We stopped at Mega Wraps (also thanks to a gift card!) for dinner, it was good! We love family outings!!
Allie, as usual, didn't make a peep the entire time even though I know she was hungry. She's actually gotten sick. Last evening she came down with a horrible, barky cough. She's been pulling on her ears and not eating well, so I'm taking her in today. So sad.

Last night I FINALLY started Allie's scrapbook. I only scrapbook the first year. I'm not very good at it, I don't do a lot of fancy embellishments....just cute paper and the pictures. I read through Cam's scrapbook last night too. It's amazing the similiarities between him and Allie....just with milestones and such. Cam sat up before he rolled over too! I was kind of worried that Allie wasn't rolling over, but Cam didn't roll over until he was 6 months old! And obviously he's fine! :)
I know I've been blogging a lot lately. I love it. I used to worry that if I blogged too often, people would think I'm lame....but now I just don't care! It's my blog!! It has become such an outlet for me to just ramble about whatever I want.

2 Happy Thoughts:

The Full Nelson said...

I am soooo behind on Karington's scrapbook, it's quite sad. I have like the first month done and that's it. Hopefully I get her first year done before she's marrie and moved out!

Kristi Drennan said...

Blogging lots....I'm in favor of! Keep it up!