I went on a picture-taking rampage with Allie Jane.....then I couldn't decide which ones were the cutest, so I'm posting most of them! She's such a happy girl, so the smiles just kept coming! I hope she's like this for our pics on Saturday!! Her eyes are SO blue....I wish I could capture it....I'm sure Nicole will make both kids look amazing, I'm so excited!!
Nate actually took this first pic....I think it's beautiful. Good job Honey!!
Our Chunkster Girl. She has the HUGEST cheeks ever!!










I think I'm going to start her on solids in a few weeks. She'll be 5 months next Monday, CRAZY!! I'm not in a huge hurry to start solids, but I can tell she's ready. She LOVES to watch us eat, and when I fed her some ice cream the other day, she ate it all without even a speck of it left on her face at the end! She's been sleeping AWESOME still....12-13 hours at night, usually from 6 to 6:30 or so. She takes two 2-hour naps during the day too. Perfection, this Allie!!I'm babysitting full-time this week, so I'm exhausted and busy, and both babies are getting upset, so off I go....


7 Happy Thoughts:
I can't believe how much she looks like Cameron. They are both darling of course!
She is such a doll! I am loving all these cute pictures of her! And I love Cameron and how he recognizes me everytime he sees me! He said hi to me when he was playing in my stairwell the other day...You have GREAT kids!
Awwwww.............she is so adorable.I can't believe how much she has changed even just within the last few weeks. I can't wait to see how your pictures turn out on Saturday, I'm sure they will be great! Thanks for your sweet comments by the way, we miss you too! Maybe we'll be able to stop by and say hi when we are out there in next month:)5 more weeks, not that I'm counting.
She is a girl-Cameron. Or is he a boy-Allie? They do look a lot alike.
She sure is a stylin' baby. How adorable and what a beautiful smile. You are certainly a busy mom and I totally agree with how much Miss Allie looks like Cam.
I love seeing all the pictures! So cute!! I can't wait to see her!
yeah don't you love it when your baby sleeps so well. it makes it so much nicer and i'm less grumpy. these pics of her are adorable. cute allie!
Post a Comment