I just barely blogged a few days ago, so nothing new to report except that Nate is DONE with his semester, yay! He was so happy when he got home this afternoon! He and Cam spent the rest of the day outside playing sports.
So anyway, here are some more cute pictures, including some of my new haircut that I'm just loving! It takes me less than 5 minutes to do and that is just what I need right now!!!
Cameron reading books to Allie. He would name all the pictures and then turn the book around and show her.
Kisses for little sister!
Allie loves to be outside! Good thing, cuz we're out there pretty much all day every day!!!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Lots of Pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 Happy Thoughts:
Love your haircut!
Allie is so cute! And love your hair.
Love the pics! Your hair is awesome!
I can't believe you finally did it. I love the haircut.
Hello, I am a correspondent for the Tooele Transcript Bulletin and I'm trying to reach Gary Wood on a Porter Rockwell matter. Sorry for leaving an unrelated comment on your blog, but I'm not sure how else to reach him. Could you please pass this message onto him and ask him to contact me at www.bonnevillemariner.com. Thanks, and sorry again for the comment.
Post a Comment