So far today has been the BEST Mother's Day ever. Being a mom to Cameron and now Allison makes me so happy! I'm not sure what I did to deserve these two, but I love them SOOOO much!!

Cameron is our independent, athletic, smartie-pants who makes us laugh and pull our hair out at the same time!! I can't believe he's turning 3 pretty soon! He gives the BEST hugs and kisses ever. It's because of him that I became a Mom, and I love my Cam!! He'll always be my baby!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Best Yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 Happy Thoughts:
so glad that you're having a wonderful Mother's Day! I feel the same way about today and about my two munchkins...hard to believe Ethan will be 3 this summer too!
Love those cute kiddies of yours. I'm so happy for you and am glad that you had a great mother's day. time sure is flying. I love the bracelet on Miss Allie's little wrist.
Ahhh. Allie's always been cute, but she's getting so CUTE!! And I love Cameron's cheesy smiles. What a goof.
Post a Comment