Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy May

Cameron is such a sweet big brother. I was getting ready, and I peeked my head out to the living room. Cam was leaning over Allie and he was smiling at her and said, "Allie, do you want to go outside and play golf? Huh? Let's go outside." And then apparently she was drooling like usual, cuz then he goes "Oh sick...that's gross, Allie." He went and got a burpcloth and wiped her mouth. It was so cute, I just smiled to myself.....my life IS incredibly beautiful!!!

Here Cam is wearing Allie's hat....fits him better than it fits her!
Allie showing off her outfit from her Great-Great-Grandma (yes, that's TWO greats!!)

Allie loves to hang out in her exersaucer now. She's still too tiny to really play much, but she likes being upright and watching Cam run around. Funny little face!!

Such a big girl already!!

So what have we been up to this past week? We've been OUTSIDE nonstop!!!! Cam still rides that little trike around....and around...and around the courtyard. Seriously, he rides that thing several hours a day! Parts of the yard are slanted and he picks up his feet and coasts down them going full-speed. Scares me to death, but he loves it!!
Nate is almost done with finals, and then we're looking forward to a few weeks of lots of FUN....zoo, mini-golfing, train rides & petting zoo at Heritage park......and then school starts up again for the Summer! Sigh....we'll just keep truckin' along. Nate's amazing, he's working so hard for us. He's been in school since we started dating, and I can tell he's so tired, but he's close now, and I'm just praying he'll get an awesome job that he loves.
Over the weekend Nate & I watched the movie "Marley & Me." I LOVED it! We can't wait until we can get a dog one day....we talked about it on our very first date!! And to those of you who watch Biggest Loser & 24....aren't they just the BEST seasons ever? We've also been watching the last 5 episodes of Prison Break. I can't handle the intensity....so fun!!

7 Happy Thoughts:

Let the party begin... said...

Allie is getting so big and her hair is growing. Cam is so adorable. We've been having some hit or miss good weather so I manage to get my garden started with the help of the kids and Darren. I only watch 24 but I absolutely love it! Wasn't a big fan of Marley and Me, the movie but enjoyed the book.

Becca Jane said...

Lesley, I'm glad you liked the book cuz I've been wanting to read it. I almost always like books better than the movies, so I'm excited.

DeAnn said...

I only didn't like Marley and Me because I thought it would be more of a family movie. But they put in a little too much detail about them having kids! But it was very sweet and I want to read the book.

Can't wait to see the kids this summer!

Jenni said...

Cute big brother story! I haven't seen Marley and Me yet, maybe I'll read the book first! Love the pics!

Heidi said...

Thats so sweet Cameron helping out his little sister. I am glad you caught the moment.

The Frasers said...

Oh man, I LOOOOOVE LOOOOVE LOVE The Biggest Loser!

Kristi Drennan said...

I'm gonna check out those DVD's. Isaiah loves doing his signs. Thank you!! Your kiddies are so cute!