So we heard that Thomas the Train was coming to Heber (a little town next to Park City), so we decided to take Cameron as an early birthday present. He was so excited. Ever since we bought him his little train set last summer, he has added Thomas the Train to his list of things to be obsessed with.
We didn't have to leave until the afternoon, so we spent the morning playing outside. 





We finally headed up to Heber. Allie was excited to sit in the stroller like a 'big girl'.


Our train ride wasn't until later, so we spent a few hours doing the activities.....they had a petting zoo, train tables to play with, a live band & magician, a haybale maze, and a few other activities. 


I think Cam's favorite part was getting his tattoo.....he picked the train named James...his favorite train!! He was so excited. It's still on his arm today (depite swimming & a bath), and he has been showing everyone "James on my arm".



We got to meet Sir Topham Hatt...he was sort of freaky-looking!! Cam wasn't too impressed.

Here's Thomas!!

We finally got to board Thomas!!! Here we are before we left the station.
Cameron LOVES train rides!!

It was sort of a short, slow ride.....but Cam loved it. Nate & I prefer roller coasters!! (We thought the whole day was sort of a rip-off cuz it was insanely expensive to get tickets, oh well!)
Cameron LOVES train rides!!
It was sort of a short, slow ride.....but Cam loved it. Nate & I prefer roller coasters!! (We thought the whole day was sort of a rip-off cuz it was insanely expensive to get tickets, oh well!) When we got off, Cam got to go "meet" Thomas himself!!

Overall it was a really fun day as a family. Allie was an angel and didn't make a peep the entire time. I'm glad Cameron is young enough that he won't mind that it was his early birthday present!
And a few pictures of our Allie Jane. All ready for church, looking adorable as always!!




Overall it was a really fun day as a family. Allie was an angel and didn't make a peep the entire time. I'm glad Cameron is young enough that he won't mind that it was his early birthday present!
Anyway, here's a few last random pics....Cameron loves Play-Doh. He likes to make basketballs and "shoot" them into the yellow containers....go figure!!!

And a few pictures of our Allie Jane. All ready for church, looking adorable as always!!



We move this Wednesday & Thursday!! We can't wait!! I will definitely post pics of the new place so you can see how much roomier it is! I can't wait to get Allie into the crib in her OWN room. It's been tough having her in our room because I wake up at her every sound.
By the way....about the whole Facebook thing....I was going to delete my account because I feel like it just sucks up SO much of my time. I haven't felt like a very good mother lately. BUT, I looked through my list of 'friends' on it and realized that it really is just the best way to keep in touch with people that I would never be in touch with any other way. SO....I'm keeping FB, but I'm definitely limiting my time on it. I'm committing myself to putting my energy into more productive things and most importantly to my kids. But I'll still be around on it a little.....(so we can still gossip, Mycah!! haha).
Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend!!


6 Happy Thoughts:
Isaac liked looking at the train pictures (Mommy? A choo.) Cute kids!
So I was talking to my mom, and she told just exactly how far the engine goes. It stops right next to her house! It's where they stop and do the train moving back and forth. She's guessing that they tell the story on the train, and that part is the "I think I can" part. If it only goes up to my parent's house, then yeah, rip off! Glad Cam enjoyed it though.
Ok, I thought that might be your house when I saw it. Yep, SHORT ride....and they just played music on the train, no stories. Cam was sad that we didn't get to go through a tunnel....we should have just stuck with the Zoo train...we could have ridden it like 30 times for the price of Thomas!!!! Oh well...
I love all of your pictures, so cute!! Allie is getting SO big!
So, how much was the ticket?
those were great pictures, he is such a cute kid!
Post a Comment