Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bowling & Birthday

Today for Nate's birthday we decided to go bowling up on campus. I don't know why we haven't gone sooner....it was SO fun! Cameron did awesome. He absolutely LOVED it....surprise, surprise, huh!! It was really inexpensive since it was at the U, and Nate had his student card. We rode the shuttle from our complex, which Cam thinks is cool. Allie slept the whole time. It was a fun afternoon!!

Cameron's little bowling shoes were so adorable!!


I love this picture with his crooked smile! They had a 6-pound ball he could use, and he did great with it! Such a natural!


Kisses for chubby-cheeked Allie girl!
I thought he'd want to bowl like us, but he loved using the ramp thing. He'd push it off and watch it roll down going like 1/2 a mile an hour, ha!
And if he even got just one pin, he'd jump up and down yelling "Woohoo!" We used the bumpers, so we all got fairly good scores....haha, I'm a horrible bowler, so I was glad to have the extra help!! Nate got a Turkey, he rocks!! I tried to get him to do the classic Duck Dance he used to do in Korea when he'd get a strike. We bowled on that first day we met in Korea, and I thought his Duck Dance was hilarious.
Our sweet friends are watching the kids this evening so Nate & I can go out for Korean food. YUM....we've been discussing what we're going to order all day long....it's such a tough choice cuz everything is sooo good!! Nate is now 26, such a youngin'!! We constantly tease each other about the age difference between us. Usually the joke's on me cuz I'm older....He likes to tease me that I will get to use Senior discounts before him!
I love you Nate. Happy Birthday Sweetie!

6 Happy Thoughts:

DeAnn said...

We always like bowling at BYU. We live just a few blocks from a bowling alley--we've been a couple of times but it's expensive!

Jenn said...

looks like a fun day! happy bday to nate!

Let the party begin... said...

Looks like lots of fun...I especially love those lime green and pink bowling shoes that nate was wearing, lol! Happy Birthday Nate.

Jer said...

Happy happy birthday cousin! Why have I never seen any sort of dance coming from Nate? Does he have hidden talents he isn't sharing?

Kasie said...

Oops! The last comment was from me, not my stinky husband! :D

Hillary said...

I love the picture of you and Cam with the bowling shoes. Did Robyn get ahold of you about the "reunion" picnic? Are you guys going to be coming to Oregon anytime soon. Keep posting kid pics I love them :-)