So this summer, Nate signed up to take a digital photography class. I'm hoping he'll learn a lot and can help me take better pictures! So needless to say, he will be taking LOTS of pictures this summer!
Anyway, life is GREAT right now!! Nate is around so much more than he has been for the past couple of years, and I love it! He's home for several hours each day and spends most of that time playing with Cameron, or we go on family outings.
Our apartment complex had it's yearly yard sale last weekend. There was sooo much stuff, and we got some great Thomas loot for Cam! Here he is sitting on his new Thomas duffel bag & board game, along with his new Thomas train. Speaking of Thomas, tomorrow we're going to ride the "real" Thomas up in Heber....can't wait!!!
On Saturday evening, our apartment complex hosted a big carnival.....complete with free pizza, popcorn, ice cream, balloons & games. Nate's little sisters met us there. We waited with Cameron and his cousin Ethan in a long line to get the kids into this bounce house......Ethan ended up being too scared to go in, and even though Cam got right in, he clung for dear life to the net and wouldn't move!! Silly kids!!!

I started my part-time babysitting this week. This is cutie pie Kiernan. He's 2 months older than Allie and is such a sweet baby. They are really intrigued by each other, it's really cute! So far it's gone well.....there are a few moments when both babies need something, and that can get tricky, it feels like I have twins!!! But overall Kiernan is usually content to just hang out and watch Cameron run around singing HSM!! Cameron's a great entertainer!!



Nate's hot....
Cameron was running around with this tiny wheelbarrow at full-speed. Cracked us up.
So today my back was towards Cam.... Suddenly I hear him giggling. I turn around and see him like this. He makes me laugh!!!





4 Happy Thoughts:
I love the wheelbarrow picture!
Cam is such a "ham"! Allie looked like she was taking a real interest in Kieran there, lol! Sounds like you're gearing up for a great summer. Your apt. complex sounds ike a real happening place to be.
Lesley, living here is SO fun....everyone is young, newly married, U of U students....so we all get along and are in the same boat. It's been such a blessing to be here while the kids are young. They have so many friends, and our front yard is a playground!
Cute pics. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment