Allison Jane ~ 4 months!!
I'm not sure where the last 4 months have gone! I cannot believe my baby girl is already 4 months old! She's at such a fun age right now, I just love it. She is still making me baby hungry cuz she's just so awesome. Why do these precious months have to pass sooo fast?? She's such a little chunk, so I can't wait until her appt next week to see how much she weighs!! She's in a size 2 diaper right now, and thanks to everyone's kindness, we STILL haven't had to buy ANY diapers for her!!!! I have about 4 more packages of size 2, and then we'll finally need to start buying them. It's been so nice to not have to buy them yet, so Thank You to my sweet friends/family who gave us diapers & wipes!!!It's been great having Nate around so much. School starts again on Monday, but his summer semester won't be too bad. I also start babysitting on Monday....only 7 hours a week, but I'm still excited!! I love little Kiernan! He and Allie are both such good babies, so I'm really not worried about handling it. Cameron is still the most difficult one!! The other day, Cam tried to send ME to time-out. That kid.....!! It was hilarious!
We've been staying super busy with lots of zoo trips. We also renewed our pass to Heritage Park. When we are at home, I've been trying to get things ready for our move in 2 weeks!! I'm not packing a ton cuz we're just moving to the building next door, but I still want to be organized and not bring anything to the new apartment that we don't need. Last night we had pizza and played the Wii with our sweet friends Emilie, Bryan & Kiernan. It's so fun living here with all of these other little families.
Daddy & Cam on the train at the zoo. Nate's such a hottie, I just love him!!!

Our family...Allie's 1st train ride!! We're also going to ride Thomas the Train up in Heber next week! Cam is so excited!






3 Happy Thoughts:
Fun! Time does go by too fast. Allie will be 6 months before I see her.
What a couple of cuties! Looks like your summer is going to be busy with moving and visits to the zoos.
Four months already! It goes by so fast! I can't wait until I get to see her. I love all the pictures! Cam and Allie are so cute :)
Post a Comment