Friday, March 6, 2009

My Funny Boy and My Sweet Girl

We have two kids. Cam signing "peach" with Allie
KID #1: CAMERON G.
He is quite the character. He cracks us up every day.

He loves High School Musical and can name all the characters.


These are his goofy tricks.

Cameron singing HSM's "What Time Is It?"



KID #2: ALLISON JANE
We think she's beautiful.


Check out that dimple!

Cam likes to pour water on her during her bath.


10 Happy Thoughts:

The Bing's said...

Oh my goodness what a wonderful post with so many cute pictures. Cam is totally my kinda guy, that video of him signing is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Allie is getting so much bigger, it was great to see a little video of her... adorable!!!

Erica said...

That is hilarious that Cameron loves high school musical. I just rented the newest one and Cambrie really liked it too.

All of the sudden I think Allie looks just like Nate! Gotta love that dimple. Adorable.

Bethany said...

I love the one of her sleeping. I don't know what it is about sleeping babies, but I LOVE to watch them sleep.

Carlie said...

Oh, you are in luck! I just got a plastic attachment that you can add to the end and use with MAMa. See here: http://babybintz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_8&products_id=174
What's your address, I'll send you one!?

Carlie said...

No check, consider it a small baby gift! I'll ship it tonight!

Let the party begin... said...

Thank you so much Becca...they are so sweet. I agree that Allie is looking more like Nate these days. I love the pic of Cam with his car outfit and his HSM bag...so funny! Allie is getting cuter and cuter each day. I love the one of her sleeping and the one with her dimple showing. I'm so glad that you posted more pictures. You have such a sweet family.

The Seiuli's said...

oh she is so cute! i'm glad cameron is adjusting well, that makes it a lot easier i bet. darling kids! i can't wait till i can come join all of you out in the court in april. yay!

Anonymous said...

I love cameron singing, that is so funny!

Michelle said...

They are too cute. I laughed when I heard cars in the background of the video of Cute baby Allie. I can't wait to meet her.

Carlie said...

My address is 172 N 1080 E, Orem

I can send you an email with the details if you want.