Sunday, March 1, 2009

Smile!!
We love our Allie Jane!

13 Happy Thoughts:

Let the party begin... said...

Is it me or has her hair grown quite a bit? She is changing more and more every day. I love the little bow. I think that's about the only size I would go if I had to do it all over again, lol! She is so sweet...no wonder you are enjoying all the cuddles.

Missy said...

So cute!!

Kari Lynne said...

I loved that little dress. Savannah wore it a lot. She has a cute little smile in this picture.

DeAnn said...

What a cutie. She and Cameron are both so cute. I'm glad you all are doing well. Sounds like life is busy and good.

Jenn said...

CUTE! oh my goodness!
and can I just say that I love that headband on her. so small, and simple - love it!

Becca Jane said...

I love these little headbands on her too...but they don't stay on very well!! Maybe I'll stick it to her with some honey or karos!!

Merilee said...

So cute. I can't wait to meet her.

Meghan Huntsman said...

how sweet is she! i like that bow! so excited for the bow party!

The Bing's said...

she is ASORABLE!!!! I love these latest pictures that you posted... I need a picture of miss allie to go with my Cam picture!!! soooo cute!

Heidi said...

Awwwww!!! This is the best picture of her yet! What a cute smile!

Bethany said...

Well...we ARE coming to Utah for spring break. Maybe we could meet up somewhere. I'm hoping to go out to Temple square while we're there, and maybe a couple other cheap or free places.

Anonymous said...

Soon... I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to venture outside. We spent about an hour outside today. Mostly though it depends on my workload. Unfortunately right now I'm swamped and they keep piling more and more on. It's a little intimidating.

I love Allie's smiles and what a cute dress!!

Bethany said...

We're coming the 20th through the 28th. I'll let you know when we have more of an idea about our schedule.