Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too Cute....

I am having too much fun with Allie's girly clothes and accessories!! This might be my favorite outfit right now! Brown & Purple are cute together!!!
Loving Big Bro!! He's still an angel towards his little sis, but wow he's been pushing Nate & I to our limit lately!!! I think we're all tired of being cooped up indoors thanks to the snowstorms. Hopefully only a few more weeks until Springtime so I can send him outside!

8 Happy Thoughts:

Merilee said...

Very Cute! She's such a pretty baby!

Let the party begin... said...

Cameron is so good to his little sister...cute outfit on her!

Michelle said...

Cute! I like brown and pink together. My kids are stir crazy and driving me crazy. I can't wait till we can go play outside again. I miss you.

The Bing's said...

hehehe!!! So cute... how much fun are dressing little girls up... I enjoy the purple and brown combo... cute cute cute... and the head band, how can you resist them when they look soooo cute on her!!!! I hope the weather gets better so you can get Cam out!!

DeAnn said...

Cute family! Cameron will continue to try your patience for the next 16+ years. :)

The Piquant Storyteller said...

That outfit is adorable. I'm happy to see you dress her in pink and purple a lot. So cute.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute, I love the purple. she has grown, we need to come visit again :)

Lindsay Z said...

cute cute cute! and the weathers great out here...come on over!