Friday, February 13, 2009

My New Obsession.....

I am having WAY too much fun with Allie's hair stuff!! And what's worse.....I'm hosting a Petal Princess party in a few weeks, FUN!! I wonder how many ribbons I'll have filled up after that, haha!!
Allie is now 4 weeks old!! I can't believe how fast the week are going!!
She's becoming more and more alert now, and she is starting to focus more on our faces.Cute little bunny feet!!
I walked into Cam's room the other day to see this.....aww!! Nate's such an awesome Daddy!!

11 Happy Thoughts:

Let the party begin... said...

You have been bitten by the flower bug,lol...apparently it's made it's way to the Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Stake. Allie is definitely getting bigger and she looks way cute in her bunny sleeper.

Bethany said...

Do you know how to make those flower clips? Let me know if you don't, and I'll clue you in! They're so easy and fun to make.

Missy said...

I love all her bows and flowers! Girls are so much fun!

She is such a little cutie! I can definitely see a resemblance to Cameron now, too!

The Bing's said...

Just reading your blogs about the fun you are having with allie's girlie clothes and hair accessories, makes me want to have a little girl soooo much, some day!! I love how you have them all hanging on the ribbon... too funny!!! Love the latest pictures and Nate is such a great dad that was such an adorable picture!!

Erica said...

Fun! I love all the clips you have gotten for Allie. I just made about 10 today but they are the big ones more for older bigger heads, I'll have to show you them sometime though, they turned out really cute. We should get together and make some sometime, it is so fun!

Becca Jane said...

I know I should probably just learn how to make stuff, but I'm really lazy and hate crafting, and I'd just rather let someone else do the work!! Plus her prices are great and I don't mind supporting her little business!! :)
Missy, she does resemble Cam....sometimes she has her own look and other times she looks a lot like him, it'll be interesting to see as she gets older!!

Jenni said...

Cute bows! Someday (you know, when I have a little girl ;), I'll get to learn how to do those cutsy little things. What a cute family!

ashley said...

She's adorable! I hope you are enjoying being a mommy of two!

Jordan and Danny said...

Amen to that! I also second the comment of rather buying the cute bows and flowers then making them. I just looked at that website. Super cute. Let me know if I can order some stuff during your party and you can get the credit!

Becca Jane said...

Yes, anyone can place an order on the website between March 2-7 and mention my party in the comments to the seller and the purchase will go towards my party credit. Thanks Jordan!!

The Super Seven said...

Love Cameron's smile in the last picture.....he looks so happy to be hanging out with his Dad and sister. Allie looks like she is growing quickly.....hard to believe that she's almost a month old......hopefully in just over 3 weeks we'll have a new friend for her!!! Chat with you soon...