Love her little heart shirt....she is getting bigger already.....before you know it she'll be one.....enjoy this time while she is small and can do nothing!!! Hope to chat soon:)
I see you've got Miss Allie all ready for Valentines, right down to the matching flower! So colored-coordinated. I can't get over how much she has grown already.
5 Happy Thoughts:
I love all of these new pics of that beautiful baby girl! Keep 'em coming!
What a cutie! I love watching babies sleep, it's the best!
Love her little heart shirt....she is getting bigger already.....before you know it she'll be one.....enjoy this time while she is small and can do nothing!!! Hope to chat soon:)
I see you've got Miss Allie all ready for Valentines, right down to the matching flower! So colored-coordinated. I can't get over how much she has grown already.
wow, where have I been?! I've totally missed a weeks worth of blogging!
I ❤ that last picture of Allie. SOOO cute!
Post a Comment