I can't stop taking pictures of Allie! My blog has turned into the Allie Blog!! She gets cuter every day and is more fun than I could have imagined!! And thanks to my awesome friend and former roomie, Becky for this CUTE outfit!! It finally fits her!! 

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Can't Stop.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Happy Thoughts:
That girl really poses for the camera! So cute!!!
Oh Becca, she's so cute in that outfit. I love the outfit. She's definitely loving the camera.
Thats ok, you keep taking all the pictures you want! We love to see her!
I love all the pictures! It's fun to see her grow!
Oops, you just emailed me. I will send you the email today. Also, I use new clips so if you want to bring the binkie clip down that you have I can switch your old one out (the new ones are round like what's shown on my website).
Post a Comment