Becca and I are proud to introduce our baby girl, Allie, into the world. She was born on January 15th 2009 at 6:38pm. She weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces and was 20 inches long. She has dark hair and perfect pink skin. She has a dimple on ther left cheek. Cameron is going to love to see her!!! We love our little Allison Jane.





25 Happy Thoughts:
Congratulations! She is so cute! I love her name.
Congrats you guys! That is so wonderful!
First thing I did was hop on the computer this morning in hopes of finding pictures!!! I can't believe how chubby she is!!! She is just a cutie pie, and I can't believe the hair......did Cameron have that much???? I can't wait to hear how it goes with him meeting her.....I'm sure he's going to love her to pieces. You look fantastic and hopefully we'll get some chatting in this morning!!!!Congrats again to you both!!!!
Well done...Kathy just told me about the pics and I just had to see them. She is so big and I love the first picture of you and Allie together. I can't wait to see big brother and his sister. She looks so big. What a cutie! Can't wait to see the dimple in action, lol. Nate looks like a proud papa.
woohoo I'm the first comment... CONGRATULATIONS...she is a beauty!!! I'm so happy for you guys and the newest addition to your family!! I love all her dark hair and a dimple....awww soooo cute... can't wait to see pictures of her and cam together... congratulations family of four!!!!!! Love you!!
woohoo I'm the first comment... CONGRATULATIONS...she is a beauty!!! I'm so happy for you guys and the newest addition to your family!! I love all her dark hair and a dimple....awww soooo cute... can't wait to see pictures of her and cam together... congratulations family of four!!!!!! Love you!!
ohh maybe I wasn't the first since you have to approve... oh well...still so excited!!!
She's so perfect! You have to keep posting tons of pictures. I can't take that I won't see her until July or August.
Oh congrats!! She is so perfect! I hope everything went well for you. I love her name!
she is Adorable!! You look Fantastic for just having a baby!! I can't wait to hold her:)
She is so cute! Congratulations!
She is a doll!!! Wish I could come to the hospital and see her. I love the little round face, pudgy babies are the best. Does she look like Cameron at all because I'm not seeing it. Can't wait to see a headband with that gorgeous dark hair.
Congratulations she's beautiful!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck!
Congratulations. She's cutie!
She doesn't look anything like Cameron. He was a total Wood, and she seems to be a total Warner, got my nose, darn it!!!!! She has quite a bit more hair than Cameron did. She's doing great, eating well and sleeping lots! Thanks for all the comments and messages!
She so cute...and look at you Becca! You look GREAT!!!
You and your nose.....silly girl....I'm sure she'll turn out as pretty as her mother.....don't be so hard on yourself!!!! You especially look great for just having a baby......it was awesome chatting this morning.....wish I could have done it in person instead of on the phone!!!!! We'll talk again soon.....
Congrats! She's a doll!
Welcome to the world little Allie. Congratulations you guys. She's perfect.
Perfect! Glad all went well and you're already posting pics! Congrats to you and your family! She's a little angel! If you need anything, let us know.
Congratulations! I too hopped on the computer just now simply to see if there were any pics. of Allie. You look well and Allie looks happy! Aren't you glad it's over so that you can cuddle her? :)
She is adorable! Look at all that hair! I can't believe it. Congratulations!
Oh yea! I'm so excited for you. She is so cute. I can't wait to come meet her.
She is so big! Congrats. We are excited to see her when we come up this spring. The fun begins!
Post a Comment