Introducing the newest member of our family! We're both pretty surprised that she showed up before baby Allie did, but things just worked out so smoothly, and we feel really good about it all. And we already found a buyer for Nate's car!! We can't wait to move the carseats over to the van and bring home Miss Allie in style!!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Our Newest Addition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 Happy Thoughts:
That is awesome!!! I can't believe how fast things worked out, who would have thought you could sell the car so quick and find a van that fast!!!It has to be a relief that you aren't trying to still sell the car.... so awesome!!! Someone is watching over you!!! Can't wait to see Allie later this week....hard to believe that it's already here, just seems like yesterday you were taking the test.....good luck!!!
such a mean little trick...I couldn't click on your blog fast enough, I thought Kathy and Lesley might have been holding out on the news from me... Nice new ride though, your expanding family will fit in there perfectly!!
You have got to stop doing that! I thought you had the baby already. That is a nice van, congratulations.
I know, I'm sorry! I promise not to cry wolf again!! I'm feeling pretty good though, no sign of her coming any day soon, but I PROMISE to keep you posted! Michelle, I would have never gone to the hospital and not told you!!!!
Congratulations on your new addition, I wasn't fooled since I had just talked to you I knew it wasn't the baby but I was a little surprised to see that you had already gotten a van, that was quick! I'm trying really hard not to be jealous:)
So does the van have a name?
Haha, not yet! We threw a few dumb ones out there as jokes, but we'll have to see what ends up sticking!
We will miss our Pedro. Nate's car is Pedro! He named it after Pedro from Napolean Dynamite and whenever he refers to it, Nate uses a fake accent like Pedro's, it's HILARIOUS.
Very nice! I'm mildly jealous... hehe
That is so fantastic! This will go a long way in making life a little bit easier with a newborn and a toddler. I hope the next picture we see of it is you bringing Allie home.
Nice ride! Congrats. Now you're the typical Mormon Mom! You said you forgot what I drive - it's a Chevy Uplander.
So awesome! Vans are so roomy and the doors slide open, which woulda come in handy the other day when Maddie slammed her door open, right into a can that looked a lot like yours! :(
Yeah, this van has the double sliding doors that open and close with the remote....so nice!
Very cool! We will be investing in one of those bad boys in the next few months before our baby comes. Let me know if you are happy with it. Can't wait to see the next new addition to your family. Good luck with everything.
Welcome to the mommy van club. It's great to have a new member! It will be so nice to have since your hands will be full with 2 kids very soon.
Post a Comment