Friday, November 7, 2008

Indoor Fun

Nothing too exciting has been going on.....we've been down most of last weekend and this week with colds. Not fun, although I didn't mind the break from babysitting for a few days!! We've had to get creative with staying occupied indoors, so we busted out the bubbles! This is Cameron shouting "Yay!" after he made some bubbles!!

Nate is doing awesome in school....he just got a 98% on his economics midterm!! I was soo proud of him, I think I was more floored by his score than he was! I just think every move Nate makes is amazing though....I just love my Nate more than anything! I'm probably a bit obnoxious about it, but I don't care! He's getting pretty tired of being in school, but I'm just so proud of what a trooper he has been!!

Well, the snow has officially arrived, and I'm thinking it's here to stay! I'm so grateful we had such a warm October. I took Cam outside every single day for hours trying to enjoy every last minute of nice weather before Winter hit! He's also loving the snow though! He doesn't like it for nearly as long, but I think we'll still be outside a lot. Isn't he cute all bundled up?

This morning I decided to let him play in the sink. I turned on some water and gave him lots of cups/bowls/etc. He has been playing for ALMOST TWO HOURS!! He's completely soaked and so are my counters/floor/etc, but I have never seen him so happy to just play! And I've had 2 hours to just do what I want! So fun! Plus, it's totally taken his mind off of his binkies we threw in the garbage this morning! Naptime is coming up....we'll see what happens!!

Soooo cute!! What a perfect little boy I have!!

We have a busy week ahead with the Primary Program, my finance class, dinner with friends, and lots of babysitting and homework!! Hope you're enjoying the Fall/Winter weather!!

4 Happy Thoughts:

Jenn said...

Cute pictures! My Cam loves to play in water too! Cute! Thankfully we haven't had to get the snow suits out yet... no snow up here yet. Cameron looks so cute in his snow gear!
Good luck with your primary program!

Whitney said...

no binkies? Good job! I will have to try to the sink idea on Brookie she gets very messy when she gets bored! Do you have a coat that would fit Ben when we come?

Becca Jane said...

Cam logged ANOTHER 2 hours of Sink Time this afternoon/evening! Crazy kid! Oh well, the rest of my house has stayed clean, and I've FINALLY been able to watch MY shows on TV, haha!!

Lisa said...

The cold winter can make the days so long. What a great idea to let him play in the sink for a while I know my kids would love that.