Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun in the Leaves

I cannot get enough of this grin! Oooh, he pushes my buttons constantly it seems, but how can I hold it against him when he smiles at me like THIS!!

The snow melted and Cameron got to enjoy some fun in the leaves with his little friend Cambrie yesterday.

6 Happy Thoughts:

Heidi said...

I love these pictures! Growing up in orem my grandma had a house with a huge yard and every fall we would have to take an entire Saturday raking up leaves! The only reward was getting to jump in the enormous piles! My brother Scott used to shove my brother Geoff into the garbage can we were using and dump piles of leaves on him! I miss times like that. Thanks for helping me remember some of my favorite memories. I love reading your blog!

Merilee said...

Cute pictures. I love playing in the leaves. This is my favorite time of year.

Catherine Faux said...

Cute! It's nice that you have that big area outside to play in.

DeAnn said...

He is a cutie!! And lucky you--you don't have to rake the leaves. You can just enjoy them!!

Kamie said...

These are such cute pics! I can't believe how much he looks like Nate!

Let the party begin... said...

He does have the sweetest grin...no contest there!