Saturday, November 1, 2008

Canine Cameron

Cameron was SO stinkin' cute yesterday at his Halloween Parade. All of the kids in our complex paraded around the courtyard in their costumes. Cameron's BEST friend is cutie little Cambrie. She was a skunk, and two of them were SO cute....check it out!! (They were some of the youngest kids there and kept slowing down the whole parade line, haha!!)



I wanted to draw a little black nose on him, but he wouldn't let us come near him with the pencil! I was worried he wouldn't keep his ears on because every other time he's worn this costume, he only leaves them on for about 5 seconds! But amazingly, he left them on for about 2 hours! He was SO precious, I wanted to cry!!

Cameron and Cambrie giving hugs before the parade started. These two play together almost every day, and they get along so well. They never fight, and they share better than most 2 yr olds together!After the parade, we drove over to the hospital to see Daddy at work. Cam was quite the hit with the patients.....I think it would be cool to do some sort of children's parade at a hospital or nursing home to let those people enjoy the holiday too.

I decided not to take Cam trick-0r-treating after that....mostly because by that time, he was exhausted and asking to watch Nemo and for his milk....a sure sign he's ready to vedge out! And also, I'm getting sick and my voice is GONE! So we waited for Daddy to get home, ate some chili from Wendy's and just ate the candy we bought to hand out, haha! I tried to explain trick-or-treating to Cam, and it was obvious he didn't get it, so we'll wait until next year. Plus Nate worked until 7, and I just didn't have the energy to climb all those apartment stairs anyway! Am I a bad mom?? jk!

I hope you all had a fun, spooky Halloween! Can't believe November is here!!!

10 Happy Thoughts:

Lindsay Z said...

Hi Becky!! I didn't take my kids trick-or-treating either. They had activities at school and our kids still don't quite get it anyway. I did take Brenda down the hallway and knocked on the bedroom doors...she thought that was pretty silly. Thanks for your comments on my blog! Sorry to make you pine for Oregon but is that really my fault? I DO love Oregon though.
I'm feeling pretty good. Its starting into that uncomfortable phase. At night I just want to set my stomach aside for a while...Is that so much to ask? It sounds like you're doing great. I like the name Allison! My favorite names right now are Karen and Reed. But who knows what we'll chose in January!
Cameron looks ADORABLE!! -Lins

DeAnn said...

Karen didn't want to trick or treat last year--3 seems to be the age!

Whitney said...

I am so glad you dressed Cameron up. I love Halloween. It is all about the kids!

Missy said...

How fun! He's the cutest little puppy ever!

Sass said...

Puppy & skunk.....very very cute! I liked how they started running to catch up to the parade! Hahah so darling.

Merilee said...

That's a cutie costume. I excited about tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures... SO cute! It only takes trick or treating once for kids to get the idea... You'll have SO MUCH FUN next year:)!

Erica said...

That parade really was so cute, I'm so glad that we were both able to get some video of it.

Jenn said...

CUTE pictures!! Your parade vid was super cute too! Can't wait to see you guys... we should get together soon for Korean food or something!!

Anonymous said...

he looks so cute. I love seeing all the kids on Halloween, fun.