We have been sooooo busy lately. I'm not sure what we've been busy doing, but I feel like I never have time to just rest anymore! Oh well, life is funner this way, I think! I've been really tired lately, and the nausea has decided to come back, but overall, my pregnancy is FLYING by, and I just cannot believe I am entering my 3rd Trimester already! It seems like it was just yesterday that we were just starting to discuss the idea of another baby, and suddenly my pregnancy is already 2/3 over! Sometimes I panic and want time to just stop for a little while so I don't have to have another baby yet....and other days I get SO excited for her to just get here that I can hardly stand it!
So anyway, I went to get Cam up from his nap the other day, and his hair was seriously CRAZY. This picture doesn't do it justice. He totally got his crazy bedhead from his mother, sad to say! 
Nate's sister and family have been in town all week, so we have spent lots of time over at Nate's house with them. Here are the 4 Wood Cousins....soon to be SIX (congrats Missy & Casey!)

Our family. I don't think pregnant women should get pictures taken while they're sitting down!! I just look like I ate too much, haha!! (Isn't Nate hot though?....I still can just stare at that face for hours! I never thought my family would be this gorgeous!!)

So our Primary Program is in 2 weeks. We started practicing today. I am EXHAUSTED, but it went really well! The kids behaved really well, and they sang SO great! The Spirit was strong, and most of us were just in tears! There is a sweet Korean family in our ward who we asked to sing "Called To Serve" in Korean, and I just lost it during their practice. I sang that song (in Korean) hundreds of times during my mission, and I have such a soft spot in my heart for the Korean people, language and culture. I cannot wait for the Program, it's going to be an amazing Sacrament meeting. I have really loved my calling as Primary President. It has come with a LOT of challenges and some really exhausting Sundays, but I have really felt myself grow and become better in the past 5 months because of it.
My friend Mycah and I have started doing Wednesday Movie Nights. Her hubby works late on Wednesdays, and Nate has basketball, so we decided to make it a weekly hang-out! She is also pregnant and due about 4 weeks after me with her 1st baby. We became friends really quickly over the past couple of weeks, and it has been really fun to hang out, compare pregnancy notes, plan playdates for Allie and Will, and have someone to watch girlie movies with (we're watching HSM this week, she hasn't experienced the goodness yet...I gotta get her head in the game!! haha, jk!) Love you Mycah!
I LOVE living in Student Housing! I love walking out our door and being surrounded by so many other moms and kids. Nate and I feel so grateful for the friends we have made and the fun memories we are making while we are young and in school. I think a lot of newlywed couples just "muddle through" these years, but we are having a blast and taking in every experience that we can. Our "mini-van, mortgage, soccer game, school play" years are not far off, but we are SO content right now to be poor students with no dishwasher and mis-matched used furniture because every day brings us new friends and fun adventures!
Hope you all have a great week and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!




7 Happy Thoughts:
Your family picture is so cute, I love pregnancy pictures. I found an Elmo costume at a yard sale in Collin's size for $2 and he loves it, score. I can't wait to see you guys too, we miss you.
your the primary president??? how did i miss that? holy cow, you must be exhausted.
camie23@hotmail.com
i would love those pictures. i don't seem to have many of nate as a little lad for whatever reason.
glad the pregnancy is going well. you look really good!
Awesome hair!
I can't believe you are entering your third trimester. Remember when you and I talked on the phone forever and I was debating when I should try for my third? That doesn't seem that long ago and she's 8 months old now. I'm glad you are enjoying every minute because time flies with young kids.
Sounds like you are keeping super busy. Somedays I wish that life would be busier but most times it is busy enough for me!!!!! Can't wait till January comes and we get to meet Allie.....I'm sure she'll be a cutie!!!
I see now where Nate got his good looks - his mom in a knockout! Love your little family picture too.
I know...the entire Wood family is gorgeous! Sort of intimidating, actually!! :)
Cam's Costume is SO cute! I love it! And I love that we are great friends already!! I am excited about High School Musical! Yippee!
Post a Comment