Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Haircut & Belly Pics

I FINALLY broke down and decided to let my friend give Cameron a haircut. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I LOVE his long shaggy hair, so I've been very reluctant to cut it. But he woke up this morning looking like this, so I knew I had to do something about it!!

Here are a few "before" shots from the past few days.

How CUTE are my boys?? I have one good-looking hubby and a cutie pie son, if you ask me!!!Cameron LOVES to line up all of his cars. Cracks me up!!
And here are a few "after shots". It still has that "just-cut" look, so I'm anxious to see it in a few days. He was a good sport and sat still. My friend Kari did a great job of being quick!!

My friend Kari also gave me 2 more big bags of baby clothes while we were over! YAY! Why are people SO nice? I'm so grateful for everybody's kindness. Allie will be very-well dressed, and Mommy & Daddy will still have the means to buy her some diapers.....haha!!

And here are a few 25-week belly shots from this morning....ooh I hate doing these, but it'll be fun to look back on. I didn't take very many when I was pregnant with Cameron, just a few at the very end. I sort of with I had now! I have actually been quite uncomfortable the past few days. My hips and legs have been aching really bad, and it's been keeping me up at night. No fun! But she's still a crazy kicker, so it's been getting more and more fun to watch my tummy jump all around! You know you're all jealous of our cinder-block walls. The one in the top picture is totally bare...we left it blank to decorate for another baby (it's her side of the room, if she ends up sharing with Cam)! But now we don't know if we're moving or not, so I am hesitating to decorate it just yet!

Finally, I had to post this hilarious video of Cameron. Turn up the volume, cuz you have to hear him say "Fall over". We don't know why, but he says it more like "Fall Ooo-ver." Makes us laugh.

11 Happy Thoughts:

Kate said...

You look so great! I like looking back at my belly pictures, even though I felt horrible at the time. :)

The Super Seven said...

Your belly has sure popped since I last saw a shot. You look fantastic. I will have to get Karen to take a new belly picture of me so you can see the ever growing gut. Thank heavens I know there is someone in there.....I will try and send those pictures soon to so I can start making something for Miss Allie......need to give myself some time:) Hope to chat again soon when it's not so noisy here!!!

Bethany said...

Joshua does the same thing with his cars.

ashley said...

Very cute and I love cams hair as well!

Let the party begin... said...

You look great...and so does your boys! With this new update of you, I think that the hairstyle you were looking at would look fabulous on you. I just found a video of our two boys when they were 9 months and 2 yrs old and I get emotional just hearing and seeing them. I only wish we could have afforded a video camera for when our kids were growing up.

DeAnn said...

Cute belly. I always wish I had more pictures of me. So good job!

Becca Jane said...

Thanks....I feel really frumpy this pregnancy though! Between not feeling well, babysitting, and usually not leaving the house, I have been VERY lazy about my appearance (what else is new?). Oh well! Atleast when you're pregnant, people focus on your belly, and then when the baby comes, they focus on the baby!! Nate tells me I'm beautiful every day, and that's all that matters to me!

Merilee said...

Cameron's hair is cute. He's cutie.

Jordan and Danny said...

I got my little bow headbands from a friend of a old roommate. Her name is Kim and she's in Philadelphia. Not to worry, shipping is only $2.00. You can go to her blog- www.kimshairbows.blogspot.com to look at all of them. I just e-mailed her-
tritium857@hotmail.com then because I wanted some custom stuff (which she was more than happy to do) or you can go to her etsy shop. There's a link on her blog. I have loved them!! call if you have any questions. You look great! Hope your surviving!

Missy said...

I love that picture of Cam and Nate....so cute!

Abraham and Sara said...

Your belly is very cute :)