I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, even though it's only been a week! I love blogging, it's almost therapeutic and relaxing for me!! Anyway, the USB port on our computer wasn't working, so I couldn't dowload pics, and I didn't want to keep posting without pics. Plus, this week was a BAD week for me, so maybe it's better that I didn't blog, cuz it probably would have been full of complaining and whining anyway!!! I just feel like my emotions and moods are all over the place, and I have no control over it. I hate feeling out of control! I blame my pregnancy hormones, being off my Zoloft (yes, I am admitting that I use medication to help me stay sane...but not while I'm pregnant!), babysitting full-time, and my extremely opinionated 2 yr old for my bad week. And I'm sure I can find a few other things to blame!! Sigh....well, I'll just focus on the highlights of the week:
Yesterday Nate and I went to the BYU/Wyoming Football game. We shut them out 44-0. Yay Cougars!! I felt sort of bad for Wyoming, but they just kept dropping the ball and turning it over to us! And plus, BYU is just really good this year! It's gonna be a great season!! Nate and I are both sunburnt and sick from all the popcorn and french fries we ate....but it was FUN!
Cameron seems to become easier and more difficult every day! He's really growing up and forming his own opinions and ideas and sense of humor! He's easier cuz he is learning how to listen a little better, and he can do more things on his own....but at the same time, he wants more things HIS way, and he is just a typical 2 yr old! He makes us laugh so hard every day. His loves to play tennis, we'll toss him the ball, and he'll smack it across the room, he's actually quite good!! I'm still convinced he'll end up in the Olympics for something! He also kicks a ball with amazing force...I'll try to catch it on film sometime. He and Nate grow closer every day. Cameron is OBSESSED with his Daddy. He just wants to be right by Nate's side whenever Nate is home, it's the sweetest thing ever.
On Tuesday night, our friends invited us over for dinner and games. All of the kids went to bed like angels, so we got enjoy a few hours of fun games with adults!! It's so tough to get together with friends when you have kids, so I was grateful to Cheryl and Kevin for inviting us!
On Friday, I took Cam and Abby up to Bountiful to hang out with Merilee and her girls. The kids always have fun playing together. Merilee and I looked at photo albums from college and laughed our heads off as usual. Her husband, Josh, is a teacher at Cyprus High, and it is his class that is organizing those concerts for Darfur that I just posted about. Josh has been a great mentor for Nate recently. Nate has gotten to help teach in Josh's classroom, and Josh wrote Nate an amazing recommendation letter for that teaching grant. We love you guys!!
Well, other than babysitting, I'm not doing much lately. Just trying to stay rested and sane, which is keeping me plenty busy! Baby Girl is growing and moving every day, and I am enjoying my pregnancy. She is sitting really really low, which is the complete opposite of what Cam was. He was way up high, in my rib cage. I always had heartburn and shortness of breath with him. With this baby, she's sitting right on my bladder. So I always have to pee, it hurts to bend over, and I'm usually uncomfortable if I'm wearing anything with a waisline. I've been wearing lots more skirts/dresses/sweats because all of my jeans and other pants just hurt! Funny how different pregnancies can be!
I have also been keeping busy working on our Christmas gifts for this year. Last year, I had Christmas DONE by October, and it was sooo nice! I love being able to just relax during Nov & Dec. and enjoy the season without feeling stressed about shopping/wrapping gifts. I found a great idea in a magazine that will be really fun for all of our family and extended family (we have a lot!), but it won't cost more than a few dollars, which is our main priority this Christmas! With a baby and tuition both being due in January, we don't have a lot of extra cash for Christmas this year!!
Anyway, here are a few recent pics:
Cameron's new jammies. They are so cute on him! He's just a little striped bundle that you want to snuggle!
Cameron's new train set. We ordered this little set on Ebay for a STEAL. He loves it!
This is sweet little Ariana. We had her over for a playdate this week. Ariana's dad is 100% convinced that these two will get married....how gorgeous would their kids be?? They both have dark hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and nice tan skin (her dad is from Mexico). Her mom, Elizabeth, is one of my favorite people, she just had a cutie little boy in July. I was so happy they came over to play....definitely a highlight of my week!

Ooh my camera was too slow, but these two planted a good one right on the lips, it was hilarious!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Quite the week.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Happy Thoughts:
Aaawww, what a cute picture of Cam and Ariana.
Those jammies look cute on Cam, that train set it awesome. I can't believe what a good deal you got on it!! Nice.
Can't wait to see you on Thursday! Hooray!
What a cute picture of those two. Wouldn't it be something if they hooked up? It would be the perfect picture on their wedding program, lol. On a serious note, I remember seeing the topic on Darfur almost 2 years ago on an episode of ER. Noah Wylie had gone to Africa to volunteer. It was very sad and moving. I didn't realize it was all real until at the end of the show. I am so happy to hear that your husband is doing something to help. I am so glad that we pay fast offerings for just these kinds of situations as well as doing what we can as individuals. Kudos to Nate and his awareness. I hope you feel better soon. I too use to take something to keep me sane. There are times in our lives when a little help in the form of a pill is what's needed to cope. Not everyone need it...but some of us do.
Glad to hear you are surviving! Cameron does look so cute in his p.j.s! What Christmas thing are you doing for your families? I need a good idea for cheap!
So cute. I'll look forward to Isaac wearing the pj's next year. \''/
Cam is such the ladies man! He's so cute. I love the pics of him in his jammies!
I'm so jealous that you guys got to go to the BYU game!!
Post a Comment