We just got back from our ultrasound, and it looks like we're gonna have to go buy some PINK!!
WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!!
We could NOT be more thrilled. I didn't believe the ultrasound tech at first....but he said she made it VERY clear, he got some good shots!! We saw all of her fingers and toes, and her heart is very healthy. I'll scan some ultrasound pictures in when I get a chance.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Pink or Blue????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 Happy Thoughts:
I am very happy for your sweet little family. Now it won't matter what you have for the next one, although I guess I'm jumping the gun at that. I can't wait to see the pictures of your ultrasound. Nate is going to turn to mush when he sees his sweet little baby girl and Cam is going to make a great big brother.
I can't wait until you have her now. I'm sure she will be as cute as her big brother. I'm going to have to start looking for something cute to mail you....before you know it she will be here. So excited for you both!!! It was great talking to you and hopefully we can talk longer soon.....
Ahh! That is so awesome Becca. I am happy that she is healthy and you can now have one of each! Congrats!
lucky you! that is fantastic!
congratulations!
Yay! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see her!
Congratulations! I guess the name Oliver is out of the picture now...too bad, but I'm sure you have some cute girl names too. I'm so glad that she is healthy and doing well!
Congrats! Little girls are so much fun!
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you!
I knew it! I have a fifth sense for these things. (Mean Girls line) Congratulations!!! I haven't bought the fabric yet so now it will be more fun since I know you're having a girl. Gwen is such a daddy's girl. I'm sure your baby will have Nate wrapped around her little finger too.
I'm so excited for you!! I'll have to go do some shopping...
It's about time little "Becky" gets down here!!! ha ha!
I'm so happy for your sweet family and Cameron will make a wonderful big brother!!!
Love ya!
Becky
(Proud Aunt)
Congrats you guys! That is so great!
Post a Comment