These CUTE outfits I bought for Baby came in the mail today (yay Ebay!). Cameron begged to wear them. I don't think these pictures require any further explanation. Doesn't he look pretty though?? This dress is size 6-12 months, but it fit him like a glove!! Looks like Baby will get to wear it for a long time, yay, it's so cute!
The other day he also wanted me to put a bobby pin in his hair, so I pinned his bangs back..... he left his hair like that for about an hour. He's so funny! He also loves to wear my headbands.
And here are a few pictures of him in his more "manly" modes.

Daddy "taught" Cam how to tie a tie!
Things have been going really well. Just BUSY! My days are full of babysitting, nose-wiping, dish-washing and playing with Cameron. Nate is super busy with a full load of classes and working 25 hrs/week.
We've been having fun soaking up the news that we're going to have a little girl in the family! It's fun to finally be able to refer to her as "her" and "she" instead of "it". I'm going to Park City on Monday....those outlets stores are going to be dangerous!!
Last night we had a big dinner/party with our apartment complex. We walked over with our friends who just had a baby boy a month ago. He's SO cute, and I can't wait to snuggle my little baby girl! We ate yummy BBQ sandwiches and peach cobbler. Cam had a ball running around with all of the kids. It's embarrassing that my son has more friends than I do!! This morning Cam and I headed over to a really great toy store not far from where we live. They have a huge train table set up where kids can play, and he played for over an hour!! He was in heaven, and I had to drag him away literally kicking and screaming! Maybe he'll have to ask Santa (or his grandparents) for a train set this year!! These are the trains he likes: BRIO Trains: http://www.trainsgalore.com/BRIO-C5.aspx. We've already found a GREAT deal on EBAY, so maybe he'll get to play with them soon!
Well, I'm off to bake some chocolate chip cookies (thanks, Camie, can't wait to try them!). Nate and Cam are playing tennis. Cam is obsessed. He can hit the ball really well!! Nate did make him take Baby's dress off though..... :)


7 Happy Thoughts:
Cam is SO cute. His sister better watch out because I am not sure anyone can look as cute as him in that dress!!
6-12 mos and it fits your 2 year old?
That's what the tag says! I didn't have any problem getting it on him either. I wasn't going to put it on him if there was any risk of tearing or stretching it, but it went on (and came off) just fine! Maybe she'll wear it a little later. The pink one is size 6 mo and did look smaller.
Although, now that I go look at the pictures, it does come up sort of high on his neck, and under his arms. It's obviously not meant for his size. Oh well, whatever! He was happy and we got a GOOD laugh out of it!
Oh my goodness! Those pictures are classic! You are going to have to save those forever so you can show him when he's older- he'll love it!
What a funny kid!
I'm not sure how much he'll appreciate seeing those "dress up" pictures later on, but he sure does look cute. It will be interesting to see how much he and his little sister will look alike.
Cost of dress $4.00
Cost of hair clip minimal
This moment in time, priceless!
Post a Comment