He is dang cute. Doesn't it just amaze you that you helped create that little person?
Cameron definitely have the best smile. It makes you wonder what your baby girl is going to look like...sweet I'm sure!
He is gorgeous!!!
We miss Camera. How will you ever cut that hair? I had to cut Isaac's before I got attached to it!
He is so cute. You are going to have a gorgeous girl.
Of course he is gorgeous!
Hey guys, I had to turn on the comment moderation feature again....I got some random comment from someone I don't know about how cute my son is, and it freaked me out!!
Eww! random comments freak me out!Oh, and Cam is such a beautiful boy! I can't wait to see his little sis!
Post a Comment
8 Happy Thoughts:
He is dang cute. Doesn't it just amaze you that you helped create that little person?
Cameron definitely have the best smile. It makes you wonder what your baby girl is going to look like...sweet I'm sure!
He is gorgeous!!!
We miss Camera. How will you ever cut that hair? I had to cut Isaac's before I got attached to it!
He is so cute. You are going to have a gorgeous girl.
Of course he is gorgeous!
Hey guys, I had to turn on the comment moderation feature again....I got some random comment from someone I don't know about how cute my son is, and it freaked me out!!
Eww! random comments freak me out!
Oh, and Cam is such a beautiful boy! I can't wait to see his little sis!
Post a Comment