Friday, August 1, 2008

Update.....But Sorry, No Pics!

Wow, I haven't blogged on here in a week....probably a record for me!! Sorry I don't have any fun pictures to post, but I wanted to update before the craziness of this weekend/next week begins.
So last Saturday night I made enchiladas with my Korean friend Yeh-Jin. We also made some zucchini, and the Yoo family had brought some YUMMY cinamon rolls from IKEA for dessert!! I haven't been to IKEA in like 8 months. I need to go get a few things, but taking Cam to that place would be a disaster! Good thing today is Nate's LAST final, and then he's off of school until August 25! I'm SO excited! I have basically been a single mom all week. Nate has been studying every free moment he has, so he's been leaving at 7 am and not getting home until 9 or so. He had 2 finals yesterday and one more today. He's been a bit overwhelmed, so I'm excited to see a nice, relaxed, happy Nate tonight! I'm mostly excited to just have some help with Cam and around the house again!
So this week I had Abby Mon-Thurs. She's an angel, and I am sooo glad that I have been watching her. She takes 2 long naps every day and is content to play on the floor and watch Cameron when she is awake, so she really isn't a lot of stress on me. The added income has been HUGE for us right now as well. Unfortunately we haven't been able to save much of it since Nate got his speeding ticket, I had to pay like $200 for my prenatal labs (one of the few things that can't get passed under the table!!), and a STUPID T-Mobile phone bill incident.....aahh, it never ends! But atleast these little annoyances are just that.....annoying. They aren't causing us to lose sleep or take out loans, thank heavens.
Anyway, on Tuesday we went up to see Merilee for the day. Cameron loves her girls, and Ermie and I never cease to consume way too many brownies. On Wednesday my friend Becky took Cam in the morning for a few hours to play with Anya, and Abby was sleeping, so I had the house to myself. I got a lot of good organizing and cleaning done. Unfortunately by today already, you can't even tell I did anything.....I don't know what's up with my inability to keep this place tidy!! Anyway, yesterday Michelle and her boys came down for the day from Logan. The boys had fun playing outside. Michelle and I didn't get to really hang out like we wanted to because it seemed like out of the 4 kids, somebody always needed one of our attentions all the time. Such is life!!
Today I don't have Abby, so I can get things all ready and packed. Tomorrow I will be gone all day, and then Sunday after Church is when we start all of the Warner Family festivities. Nate gets to go to Glenwood to go fishing and 4-wheeling with my dad and with our nephew Sam. I'm SO excited to meet my new cousin Isaac, who is turning 1 next week already! And I'm mostly looking forward to just hanging out with my sisters, who I haven't seen in a year.
The pregnancy is going well. I'm about 16 weeks already! I'm feeling really good now, which I am SO grateful for. Everybody keeps saying that I don't look pregnant, but I can definitely tell a difference. I don't have a huge pooch yet, but my body shape has really changed. I love being pregnant, and am really trying to enjoy each moment of it. My friend next door just had a baby boy a few days ago, Alexander Trevor. Liz is one of my most favorite people I have met here, I just love her. Congrats to them!
Well, that's about it. I'll post again later next week with lots of fun pictures and stories, I'm sure!! Happy August! And for those of you in Utah.....hope you're loving this 100 degree weather....I'm not! :)

6 Happy Thoughts:

Let the party begin... said...

Sounds like life is a "good" busy for you. I totally don't think you look prego from the last video conversation but of course you would know different. I'm sure both and Nate will enjoy a "relax" Nate for sure, haha! Have fun with your sisters and takes lots of pics.

The Super Seven said...

I think that you meant your nephew.......lol......sounds like things have been busy and it sounds like you have some fun family time coming up. We are getting ready this next week to go camping.....I can't wait....the kids always have a blast with their cousins. We should have a fun week......rain or shine....I am going to try to call soon.....

Jenn said...

Holy cow! Busy!
I'm glad to hear things are going so well at your house. It's been so long... I'll be happy when summer (and this scorching heat!) settles down and we can hang out again. I hope everything goes smoothly this week for you! How fun to see family that isn't around very often!

Jenn said...

Of course you can Becca! As soon as I'm finished (this weekend...? just a prediction ) :-) I will get it to you asap!
I am soooo going to second that idea! I've never been to IKEA and have been dying to go!!! Just let me know when you have a free day, and I'll try and arrange it too!

DeAnn said...

See you tomorrow!

Missy said...

It was fun seeing you guys when we were in Utah...I wish we could have hung out more! Riley and Ryan had a lot of fun playing with Cam and Ethan!