Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Last Week of Summer

Nate starts school on Monday, so we have been trying to pack in all the fun and productivity we can!! My sister was also still in town this week, so we headed to Wheeler Farm on Wednesday and Heritage Park on Thursday! I don't feel like typing a lot, so just enjoy the pics!


Aunt Andrea helping Cam do pioneer laundry!
Six of the 16 cousins: Andrew, Natalie, Megan, Cameron, Ella, Karen. (Notice Cam was up to his knees in mud/water!!)
Abby was an angel and just chilled the whole time.
Checking out the chickens
Cameron's first outhouse experience!!

All set for school??Cameron's favorite part of Heritage park....the little stream running through the petting zoo!We tried to get him to ride the horse again, but he refused...again!

4 Happy Thoughts:

Becca Jane said...

Wait, there are only 15 Warner cousins....my baby will make 16!

Missy said...

I love Cam, he is so cute! I bet he'll try riding the horse someday!

Kamie said...

I always love how much you blog of your great adventures! Cute pics. And no worries- I hope you and Cam are feeling better

Let the party begin... said...

I feel so sad that summer is coming to an end. Like you, we're trying to cram as much into the last week before school starts. Cam looks so adorable as usual and all the cousins are cute. Can't wait to find out the results of your ultra sound.