Saturday, July 19, 2008

What Not To Wear

This morning as we walked out the door to head to the grocery store, Cameron saw me put my purse over my shoulder. He then proceeded to grab his newest favorite accessory, my High School Musical bag. He put it over his neck (you can see example pics of this about 2 posts down) and REFUSED to leave the house without it. I'm glad I only passed one person (my friend Becky, who totally understood) on the way to the car. I figured once we got to the store that he'd not care about his bag (purse?). Oh I was wrong......Cameron screamed a complete FIT until I let him wear the thing into the store. I got a few odd looks as my son walked confidently next to me, the bag hanging from his neck to his shoes. He would NOT let me take it off of him as he sat in the cart during the entire shopping trip. The checker lady got a good chuckle out of it too. Oh my dear sweet boy......

5 Happy Thoughts:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

too funny!

Let the party begin... said...

Don't come between a child and their HSM wardrobe!

DeAnn said...

Oh, that's hilarious!

Jenn said...

What a cutie! That cracks me up.
I think it's a tot thing (Cameron does the same thing with different accessories) they admire and spend so much time with mommy that they want to do the same things. :)

The Bing's said...

Oh my goodness becca I got a good laugh about that post...Cameron is such a funny little guy and I'm sure he'll look back on that one day and have a good laugh... but hey at least he's picking the coolest bag in town. Oh my goodness you'll never believe this... my friend Caverly is the new YW President and a week from wednesday for young womens she is teaching them the All For One dance from HSM2 and she said I was invited to come...I might just do it!!!hahhha!!!