Cameron is just hilarious. He came up with this outfit all on his own (I swear!). He's complete with space/rocket jammies, a green army hat, striped gloves and of course, the awesome HSM bag. Quite the fashion statement!!
On Saturday evening we had Cameron and Nate's dad's combined birthday parties. We ate yummy food, and my peanut butter cup cupcakes turned out yummy! We were so grateful for everybody's thoughtfulness, and Henry & Becky, it was SO great to see you guys again! Cameron got some cute new clothes, some books & alphabet cards, some movies & some cars.

I love this mid-running picture, he's so happy!!
This is probably one of my new favorite pictures of Cameron. I LOVE his expression, I think he looks SO sweet. And thanks Mal, Russ & Ethan for his cool new outfit!! He looks like such a big boy in this picture! Obviously his shoulder don't see the sun much!!!Everything went well. He's a healthy little dude. During the appt, he kept taking BandAids out of the drawer and sticking them on his doctor's pants!!!
So my babysitting world is ever-changing. I no longer watch Miss Ashlan anymore. I am going to miss that little cutie girl, but we had to do what was best for our family. An opportunity came up for me to watch little Abby 4 days a week. The pay was just too good to pass up. And she's only 6 months old, so I'm not having to chase 2 toddlers or clean up twice the messes. I only have Abby until December, which is perfect. Her mom is going to quit her job in December, so that will give me a month to prepare for baby. Nate and I are going to save all of this money that I make from Abby to use when the baby comes....diapers & such. I would like to not have to work once the baby comes, so we are trying to save up now while we still can!! Look how stinkin' cute she is!!! Cameron loves her too. She gets pretty fussy before she falls asleep, and Cam doesn't seem to mind. He likes to give her kisses and cuddles.

Yesterday I had an ultrasound. Everything looks great! Click on my Baby Blog for u/s pics. Cameron also got to hang out with my mom yesterday while I took a nap and ran errands (yay, thanks mom!). She gave him this cute little animal bus (he's playing with it in the above pic) and some other toy cars. He's in heaven!! She also bought him that box of diapers....THANK YOU!
Wow, so things have been crazy busy lately! I'm exhausted! But now it'll just be a quiet week at home. I have Abby all week. Actually the rest of July should be fairly calm (except for our John Mayer concert in 6 DAYS!) before the craziness of August begins. Both my sisters are coming for a few weeks, and I CAN'T WAIT!!


8 Happy Thoughts:
Becca, I absolutely love that boy of yours. How do you not hug and kiss him all day? That's the first kid I have seen in a long time that have made me realize how much I miss my kids at that age. He is adorable. I wonder if he would mind if you played that little video at his wedding reception?
Cute pictures. I'm glad his party went well. We are back from our weekend away. Let me know what pictures you want prints of, and I'll get going on it.
i CAN'T WAIT either!
That blog just had too many cute pictures. I love Cameron's outfit creativity especially the HSM purse... you definitely need to start using that!!! The birthday celebrations sounded like a lot of fun. That picture in the green is super cute. Love Love Love the video...wow he is such a smart boy...ABC's and 123's...I think how he says seven and eight are my favorite!!! Your new babysitting addition is adorable...Cam would look good with a little sister!!!
While I was reading your blog the HSM 2 song came on and McKenzie came running up and said "That's from High School Musical!" And then proceeded to sing the whole thing. Thanks for the entertainment!
We both have lean boys! Weight is about the same as Ethan, but I am not quite sure his height...will find out at his 2 year appointment...love the tan lines, just like Ethan. So unfair because I am so darn pale!!
he's so cute becky! i wonder what #2 will look like... :)
One of these days I'm going to find something affordable and just tell you I'm coming. Hopefully you'll have tried the cookies out by then! By the way the water here, is cold but you adjust to it and some days it actually feels warm.
Post a Comment